Sunday, May 15, 2011

F&S: Video Delivery, Caching and CDN Markets CAGR (2010-15): 40%

  
Dan Rayburn (picture), Principle Analyst, Frost & Sullivan presented during the content delivery Summit conference (held last week in New York) the firm forecast global revenues, during 2010-2015, for video content delivery solutions and transparent caching (chart 1) and video CDNs (chart 2). Both market are expected to show an annual growth of 38-40%,

Good news. Related posts:
  • Why Should Telcos Build their Own CDN? - here
  • Video Caching Market Finally Growing - here
  • Alcatel-Lucent: "Cache in Routers is more than Nice to Have" - here
  • Cache Deployment: BT's Wholesale Content Connect Service and Net Neutrality - here
     

2 comments:

  1. What is CDN? Everytime I go to open an attachment instead yahoo asks me if I want to save default_168695-20.js from cdn.fastclick.net (and although I have not my yahoo mail has been weird all day...
    open source cdn

    ReplyDelete